- ONLY TWO WHEEL CABBING MACHINE LEFT - 4 x LAPIDARY MACHINES FOR SALE. Members only.
- SOLD Faceting machine. $3500, on sale to members
- SOLD Saw, grinder and eight disc cabochon machine, on sale to members by tender until Nov 7
ONLY TWO WHEEL CABBING MACHINE LEFT - 4 x LAPIDARY MACHINES FOR SALE. Members only.
Contact Mike Rashleigh on number on club notice board to purchase, view or get more photos.
Direct link to pdf shown below. Notice posted 3 June 2021.
SOLD 14 INCH POWERDRIVE SLAB SAW ALL STAINLESS CONSTRUCTION HAS DONE VERY LITTLE WORK COMES WITH OIL AND SPARE NEW 14 INCH BLADE $2800.00 (SAVE $1000 ON NEW PRICE.Base dimensions 86cm x 45cm and 120cm high
SOLD SPECIAL 8 – 10 INCH FLAT LAP WITH MOVEABLE FACETING HEAD INCORPORATED. NEW MOTOR AND PORTABLE WITH OWN WATER SUPPLY AND ONE NEW LAP. $530.00. Base 53cm x 54cm
TWO (2) WHEEL CABBING MACHINE NEW MOTOR AND BEARINGS ON SHAFT, WILL TAKE 8 inch DIAMOND WHEELS BUT FITTED WITH SHAPED CARBORUNDUM WHEELS. $650.00 Base 60cm x 45cm
SOLD SIX (6) INCH GEMMASTA TRIM SAW WITH NEW BEARINGS AND NEW DIAMOND BLADE. MOTOR CLEANED AND TESTED ALL OK. $430.00. Overall 62cm x 30cm
SOLD Faceting machine. $3500, on sale to members
HALLS 2000 MODEL FACETING MACHINE. $3,500 (Firm).
Offered to members only unless there is no sale.
WHAT IT COMES WITH:
- All dops, Transfer Jig, 45 degree Angle dop
- All laps used in faceting
- Faceting Lamp 240V
- Spirit Lamp - some gem stones
- A SOLID FACETING BENCH
NB: Drive belts may need replacing - $3,500 is a FIRM PRICE and is not open to bargaining.
PLEASE CONTACT (Name and phone numbers withheld - see club email if you are a member)
SOLD Saw, grinder and eight disc cabochon machine, on sale to members by tender until Nov 7
Offered to members only.
- Lapidary saw. $50 reserve.
- Gemmasta lapidary/cabochon grinder/polisher with parts as shown. $50 reserve.
- Eight disc cabochon machine, double sided, two motors. No reserve, make an offer.
If you wish to submit a tender on any of these machines, put your name and the machine you are tendering for on the front of an envelope (SAW, GRINDER or EIGHT DISC). Write your tender price on paper, seal the envelope and hand in to the office. These envelopes will be opened and the winners announced at the NOV 7th General Meeting